learning how to say "now" in french. Or at least I think it was "now" -
whatever it was it is said COMPLETELY through your nose and that just plain
tickles.
- cooking and succeeding. (marinated chicken, potatos, and salad. Not hard
and I didn't' ruin it :o) )
- eating cake that Jon brought for my birthday. Its yummy.
- successfully submitting taxes! (actually happened yesterday, but got the
note they were good today)
- talking with a woman I highly respect and learning that she delivered
their last child at HOME in a POOL they bought at Kmart. When the midwife
arrived (yes, they delivered the child themselves, accidentally) the baby
and mom were doing fine... The father not so much. He's good now. So are the
mom and child.
- cleaning the kitchen and washing dishes after having finally bought
dishwashing detergent.
That's it! Now I should do my homework :o)
1 comment:
yum cake.
and, in a totally non judgmental way, that bit about giving birth at home in a tub just totally stressed me out. just saying. wow.
keep posting. :)
Post a Comment