Today had a brilliant start to it. Here are the highlights:
(*) Woke up with the power out - not quite so happy. Power came back on two hours later! I now have a a whole new renewed appreciation of power. And that made me happy.
(*) While setting the time on the cd player in the kitchen, I realized Heather had left a mix of music for Liam's birthday part. The music is great and before I knew it - I was bopping around the kitchen.
(*) Clean email inbox. I newly started a system of filtering my inbox, sending all emails i subscribe to to a special "subscription" folder. This helps keep my inbox small. and me happier.
(*) Really. really. really beautiful weather.
(*) Cally sleeping call cuddled up on Josh's couch. It slays me.
(*) Good meeting with a professor.
(*) Not having to pack lunch AND dinner for my all-day-on-campus day, because the parents gave me cash for my birthday. Chick-fil-et here I come!!! (and i totally botched the spelling of chick-fil-et... i think)
Thursday, April 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
we are eating chic-fil-a tonight too!
Post a Comment