Sunday, January 17, 2010

i only post with harassed to do so

so according to my dear grand-mother, I need to post more.

everyone feel free to remind me to post more, I simply forget that there are people reading!

This weekend: wonderful. Jon and I went to Chris's Charcoal pit for Greek food and for our 2nd date in the "10 great dates before you say I-do" book, a wonderfully thoughtful book given to us by his sister and brother-in-law, which they used in their relationship too. it gives us alot of good things to talk about as we continue to develop our relationship. This date was personality differences. Fun stuff.

And if any of you married people have any exciting advise on "this is how we 'knew'" you are more than welcome to share.

We then went to Bed, Bath, & Beyond where I got a GREAT new coffee pot - a Keurig. It brews coffee in 3 minutes with no clean up. I've never been this excited about an appliance.

that's it!

No comments: