Tuesday, September 1, 2009

transition

I was recently encouraged to start blogging again. I approach a new blog with a great deal of humbleness and thankfulness for the four people who will probably read it despite my long absense. And hearby resolve to post every day for the next week - even if it is about nothing. Just to force the creative juices out and somewhere else other than the scattered pages of my journal... even if they make it there!

Here is what my life looks like nowadays:
6:00 alarm goes off
6:05 - wishing alarm wouldn't go off
6:10 - second alarm goes off
6:20- I actually get out of bed. (yes, I am a soft boundary person. ask my dad for details)

7:30 - get to office
5pm - leave office
5:30 - JAZZERCIZE!!!! This is fun
7pm - arrive home. Attempt to eat, maybe get something done, watch some tv
9ish to laterish Skype with Jon. This is definitely a highlight of the day, if not the highestlight, to use the superlative.

I'm slowly getting into a rhythm aka. learning to ignore the details of life which can bog you down and just trying to enjoy what I have in front of me. I hope you are doing the same.

No comments: