Wednesday, September 9, 2009

discoveries of the day

In the pursuit of feeding myself (which is not optional, but rather mandatory for living), I have come across some deficiencies in both my knowledge of what to cook, how to cook it, and the energy to do so.

So tonight, I was excited to discover that if I scrambled eggs SEPARATE from the ramen noodles (usually I just throw them in the pot and stir them around), it makes for a more satisfying and nourishing meal. Next time I'll add some more vegetables. It is also very quick. The only problem is it makes for two dirty dishes, instead of one....

I also cleaned my room in anticipation of a family visit this weekend. It sparkles - in fact I can almost hear how clean it is. or it maybe just the absence of dirt allows sound to bounce around more freely.

No comments: