the following blog composed itself in my head while
a) thinking about Jon's trip in France
and
b)thinking of creative way to do hyper-text linking in a blog.
Hope it makes sense - my bold attempt at techy prose
::
I had no idea that the first verse of this song, could go through one's head this often,
when this fellow is in this country, and not this county.
It's a good song, but suggestions for alternatives are welcome!
::
I haven’t been this melody-dramatic since Epinone’s classic song was my theme in 9th grade – as it was for most every young female who couldn’t get enough of Les Misérables
I definitely know I’m definitely not alone in this one. Give a shout out if you're one of the many who cried for the rain and for fatherly love.
::
(Realization: the language of the play is ironic)
::
This has been helpful.
Saturday, May 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
buy cheap viagra online pfizer viagra negative effects of viagra how long does viagra last viagra and alcohol cheapest viagra in uk uk viagra sales cialis super viagra viagra price comparison free viagra without prescription viagra rrp australia cheapest place to buy viagra online which is better cialis or viagra generic brands of viagra online
Post a Comment