it has been a full week since i last posted! I am sorry i have neglected you , my loyal readership (all three of you), however I am full intentions to yet again sporadically comeback.
This past week has been tremendous. Let me quickly list things that have been delightful - by no means in order of importance and by no means comprehensive:
~ Going to sleep listening to my brother chirp on the phone with his gf, then waking up listening to my nephew chat a happy 'good morning' to everyone.
~ Decorating my car, Molly, with new stickers, including amazingly colorful butterflies. It makes me happy every time i drive my car.
~ Cadburry cream eggs, which my grandmother always buys me and I always indulge in.
~ spring break!!!
~ really.really.really good food
~ swing dancing! and learning my first real aerial! and having a blast doing it!
~ walking
~ having all my family (minus Sam :o( ) here at the house. and all the laughter that ensued.
~ going to work during the week. (I do miss working.... for now)
~ winning TWO rounds of Learned League (long story, can tell you about it later)
That's it! This week is progressing really well as well. Next week begins a full full round of school, however I'm looking forward to the challenge!
Wednesday, March 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment