Right now i'm sitting in the City Dock cafe, the watering hole of Arnold Maryland. I'm here on self-imposed study exile. Namely, I cannot leave until I finish my project. So I, and my money, will remain until it is all done, no matter how long or how costly it is. (I get hungry, then i buy food).
This is a good motivator because a) I have limited time and b)I have limited funds. So far so good, I'm at about 3 hours now and still counting.
When I first came in I ran into a gaggle of jazzercize women. So i had to chat with them. it was a blast. jazzercizers are the most interesting and real people i have the pleasure to be acquainted with.
The clam chowder here is superb. I highly recommend it, particularly if you need something slow to eat. In addition the baristas are the most friendliest and comptent people.
and now back to the homework. or cafework in this case.
Friday, March 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment