So this year was the beginning of - what will hopefully be - a new tradition: the gathering of the Clements and Smiths, plus the Rudolphs, to celebrate Christmas. The evening was filled with marvelous food, many games, and hearty laughter. Here are what will hopefully be, a few pictures commemorating the occasion.
Here is Josh, Heather, and Micheal (resident artist), having fun playing Cranium.

I don't know what I'm doing with this Cranium Challenge - but I bet Marjory and Sean figured it out!

The parents - having fun doing something fun.

The cool kids, hanging out, trying not to get into trouble.

Miriam, Thomas, and Erin doing something smart.
2 comments:
Looks like a fun party - and it was! Thanks for posting these pictures, and so quickly, too.
Angie, aka "Mom C."
Hey! In answer to your question on my blog- the episcopal church in annapolis is St. Anne's, in SC St. John's.
Post a Comment