Thanks all for comments :o) Today was spent in a pleasant fog from happy hormones and little sleep. Then the end of the day came, as it always tends to do.
Thought for the day: the satisfactory nature of potatoes.
I had cooked some for dinner the other day and have had fried-potato leftovers for quite some time. Now while their nutritional value is minimal, they satisfy tremendously. I threw some onions and cheese in there, steamed some green-beans, and called it dinner. Because it was. And I am now full, which is a pleasant feeling.
Other things on the docket: laundry, cleaning, making lunch, packing to go HOME for the weekend. It is looking to be a full weekend, with 5th Quarter (a ministry of our church), a visit to mom-mom's, potential kayak shopping, and time with family. I'm greatly looking forward to it!
Thursday, September 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment