I now live in Vienna.
Vienna, Virginia (alas).
God located a great townhouse with two other Christian women who wanted another one to live with them. Once He brought it to my attention through a church online forum, I thought it would be a good idea too. So now I live here and am very happy.
Today I bought a shower curtain and bathmat for my bathroom. It was very exciting - particularly as I discovered Big Lots in the process and their amazing prices.
I also reach the evenings and wonder "Well, now what?" So i'm working on this "being still" concept. It is a good one, and I think I can get quite used to it.
Since I last blogged, quite a bit has happened that I will not even begin to try to capture! Jon however was able to capture the amazing wedding we were able to help with on his blog.
Hm. That is about it. Thanks for visiting!
Wednesday, June 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
okay, so yay about your new living situation! I think you should use your now free time to write and post.
to be quite honest, I'm frusterated with J Jerdan's "blog" can you believe he is still on Xanga?
I read his entry, and loved it. I even when to leave a comment, but couldn't. how. frusterating.
so, here it is. you can tell him for me:
J. a few things:
1) excellent narrative of the wedding. you good writer.
2) I didn't know you had a online journal, and was very glad to see that you have one that you regularly update.
3) I am a fan of blogs.
4) I feel strongly that you should blog on a different medium, say Blogger or Wordpress. Please? It would make my life so much easier.
5) If you MUST use the passe xanga, is there any way you could up the font a little? It makes reading good writing difficult, which does not enhance the piece a'tall.
Thanks
:)
heather
Post a Comment