I've been quite the recluse for the past few days. If you're not my paper, I probably haven't seen you. Alas. my loss.
But here's a quick update:
1) First, shout out to Mom-mom (my dad's mom) who called me just to make sure i was doing okay. gotta love the tech-savy grandmas who read my blog (you too grammy ona!) and then check in on me. Proud of you mom-mom. and thanks!
2) My mom, brother, and his gf Jess will be arriving shortly. I'm antsy with anticipation. i can't wait to see them.
3) Paper is going okay. It's a weird paper to write, since I have to write about an industry, and the resources i'm using to research. So its like two papers in one. But right now I have about 18 pages. Most of this is just the outline, but still. pretty good.
4) I made chili tonight just to try it out - without a receipe. It wasn't awful. Pretty good actually.
5) Jon is coming back on Friday! this song keeps going through my head :o) it's nice.
6) I like to distract myself by writing blog posts.
No comments:
Post a Comment