Sunday, April 19, 2009

and yet more happy things!

I am not quite certain why I am on a "happy things today" kick- however I am not going to complain.

) dark chocolate
) shelving books
) laughing at work
) friend who visits you at work, then go to church with you!
) afore mentioned friend who is also a "boyfriend"
) parents who are back home to talk with
) a room that finally is cleaned .... or i should say "clean"
) finding 5 bucks in the process of cleaning the room
) the bob newheart show on hulu
) catching up on "Office" reruns, and finding them not all that bad
) starting a week with renewed energy and optimism
) late birthday gifts handmade by friends
) one of these gifts being a cozy hat
) the other a breath-taking mug

That's it! This week is formidable, but conquerable.

No comments: