Sunday, February 22, 2009

motivation

currently i'm staring at my computer seeking motivation to read, what i perceive as, a horribly botched paper. and then submit it. and then prepare a 5 minute speech on it.

the prospects don't look good, and the night wanes on.

so hopefully by admitting this sad state of mind to you, my dear readership, I will arising from my puddle of sloth and emerge bolding into the land of Microsoft Word - thereto to conquer afordsaid paper.

or maybe i'll just wax on eloquently until I have no other choice but to submit whatever i have written without having to put myself through the pain of reading it again. also an option.

i'll choose the former. we'll see if the later wins.

~~ several second later~~~~

the later won. Look at the funny comic i found on the internet. that is how i feel at the moment :o)

1 comment:

.:Josh said...

I'm sitting thinking the same thing.