Alas, it has been too long since I have updated! I have a myriad of thoughts that I want to share with you, however until they finish forming, here are a few pictures of one of my favorite work places - the Holocaust Memorial Museum Library......
the formatting is off (i'm still trying to figure out blogger), but please just use your imagination......
Here is the few of the museum as I walk from where I park:
View from the back bridge where I work:
Interior of the library itself:
Picture of main area (reference desk on right):
Picture of shelving (its electronic and sliding... we don't have enough space for regular shelves!):
That's it! i hope you enjoy it, and feel free to bug me to post if it ever takes too long!
3 comments:
wow what a cool library =O
I love seeing pictures of your world! awesome :)
The German Confuses me, but cool Pictures!!! I liked the video of Blue angels! See You Soon!
~Emily& Michael Lentz
Post a Comment