Monday, January 14, 2008

pictures of my room

currently I am doing my darndest to not do what I should be doing - so i decided to post pictures of my room.

I can't tell you how much I love this room. So much so. It is a little precious haven where I can sleep, write, work, and dress, all in blissful peace. So here are some pictures:

Lovely nook. Cross is a gift from my lovely sister.

Book case!!!!!
Desk with Salzburg pictures
My door is on the right - you can see the reflection of everything (check out the rug) in the mirrors
Isn't it neat!!

Okay off to work on a paper - will have more exciting things to post about later.

4 comments:

Acolyte said...

Sweet! Sara has a blog!! wow. Beautiful room :) Love the bookcase! Looks oddly familiar..... Friday sounds good. Let me know what time :D

Heather Nicole said...

berry pretty:)

Rantipole15 said...

Hi Gus! Your room is lovely. I like your bookshelves particularly well. :)

Julie Zine Coleman said...

I can't believe I am looking at your room online for the first time when I live a mile away. But it is beautiful.
Love, Julie